ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cost of de-locking

It will be difficult to blwnd in the paint, so most jobs do a blow-over of the door/boot. I had my old car done, but not with this one and its just as well - my remote alarm packed in the other day!

I paid £200 to have both door locks smoothed on my punto, this was by a porsche approved bodyshop. They also place emtal blanking sheets behind where the locks originally were so noone can pop your lock by sticking a screwdriver in the door.

Kept my boot lock, definitely worthwhile for those flat battery incidents!

Skoda Fabia vRS

i know somewhere that will do it for £50 a side, £35 a side if ur havin some more work done....

and they definitely do a very good job

RS Autobodies in Pilsworth, Bury.......Manchester

best person to ask is 16v Clio or Clio 16v!! Whetever his username. The one with the jap style clio. His has been delocked i believe

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

i asked dawsons, i think they r the ones next to k-tek, they tried to tell me 350 a door and bullsh*ted me wiv a load of jargon for the reason...they obviously didnt want my business.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Kn*bs! Should tell u striaght.

Im gonna get my local body shop old guy have a go if the price is wright. Takes his time but can smooth massive dents back to immanculate condition. :)