ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could i get this

I got that package in my clio at the minute, except i have an alpine head unit. They also sent me a different amp, its the la590 they sent me but still 800w. Its chrome as well so looks better. Quality sub as well.

Why did they send you a differnet amp....Im getting it from Car Audio Center in Nottingham.. Sent through the post tho, Is it all fine?

Do you recommend this set up...

Aye she is good for 199 quid. They made a mistake but still has the same power output. I got it from the same place. Comes grand, no faults with it and ive had it since before christmas in.

hey i got 1 of these adapters from halfords 6.99, i bought 1 but sounds sh*te cause now all u here is bass from the rear, i have slung all my subs out for the time being until i get a proper head unit

i used one of these in my corsa but the only problem is you loose the back speaker cables but i bought a 4ch amp so run my 6x9s off that was able to control the bass and treble form the amp.

you get em from local car audio place, incar world etc

i live in chelmsford btw m8