ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couldn't be bothered!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Went to give my car a decent clean today.

Did the wheels, washed it, dried it and was too hot and bothered to do anything else! Still, she looks pretty again.

106 GTi
Waiting for it to cool down here to sort mine ready for the swindon meet tommorrow night.

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
i cleaned my whole car today at about 4ish, boiling hot! and the hose water dries quickly but marks and leaves dirt, and i used turtle wax shampoo on it an all, but my auto glym and my halfords £15 electric polisher did the trick!! - bought it yesterday and it plugs in your 12A ciggie lighter!!! seriously good value and works very well!!!

well pleased with myself!! lol:D

BMW E46 330i Touring
I found with Megs Gold Class shampoo it dried very quickly because of the heat but didn't streak or leave dirt at all. A couple of spots were cleared up in seconds with the MF drying towel.

Also got the wonder wheels out on my spare, amazing difference! Would've done the main 4 wheels but I can't get the nuts undone, tightened too much!

No more clio's for me!
I do mine first thing in the morning if the weathers going to be hot. Although this week i have wiped it off every night with a QD :D

ST
Ah....you'll notice a MASSIVE difference when you start using the chem guys....i've been using it for ages on my black gold 182 and its spot on...the megs detailer isn't that great IMO tho the NXT detailer is pretty good!!