ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of Dubai/Abu Dhabi pics!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Looks awesome! Would love to go out there!

Is John, Dubai182 off here?

dk

911 GTS Cab
i read recently that because of the credit crunch also affecting dubai now the plots on the palms are dropping like stones in value?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i read recently that because of the credit crunch also affecting dubai now the plots on the palms are dropping like stones in value?

Not so sure! Rent and property is DAFT!!!! Esp in Abu dhabi! Too many people and not enough houses...

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
http://www.ameinfo.com/176390.html

40% since Sept. Still, if you consider they were being sold at around 6-7 million 3-4 yrs ago. A lot of people have more than doubled their money on property.

Mortgages are very, very tough to come by now...most banks are only offering 35-50% of the value. Glad I got in when I did..