ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of photoshops

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Just lookin through my photobucket account and found these old photoshops i done:)

cupcutout.jpg

172cupvirtual-1.jpg

VIRTUALCUP.jpg

wow! megan front bumper looks wicked - send ur photoshop to k-tec and tell em to get busy with the fibreglass !!

See My Clio? Tell Me
that second one is awesome wont mind me a clio looking like that. Top work pal.

btw how did you do the top one?

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
that second one is awesome wont mind me a clio looking like that. Top work pal.

btw how did you do the top one?

cheers fella, to be honest i can't even remember how i done the top one, think it was done using a mask and two layers - it was that long ago thats how i cant remember lol

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Simple mate.....take 2 pics...1 with the bonnet up.
Add a vector mask on the top layer.......and brush it through.....

See My Clio? Tell Me
so whats you photo shoppers secret the do use a tablet ive tried both on my laptop and with a mouse and found it very hard to cut any thing out effectively

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
so whats you photo shoppers secret the do use a tablet ive tried both on my laptop and with a mouse and found it very hard to cut any thing out effectively

I tend to use the magnetic lasso tool to get the bulk of the cut out, then i tend to zoom in so i can do it pixel by pixel. You have to be patient to get a good cutout tho

The digimods place is the best site to learn from