ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of questions

I have bout some OZ F1's in 15 inch.

What tyre size do they use?

Secondly, I am doing some hillclimbs in road class, so need to know what 1A list tyres are best?

In Dry
Wet

or both.

Cheers for any help you can give.

Cheers.

That is what I would expect to run on the road.

Does anyone track their car with 15 inch F1's on? I suspect I will need to go wider on the tyres.

Golf GTD Mk7
I'm running 15s on track an mine are 195/55 I think. Not going to make much difference though.

Tyre wise you'll have to look at your regs for hill climbs as I believe they have stopped allowing R888s.

I'm running 15s on track an mine are 195/55 I think. Not going to make much difference though.

Tyre wise you'll have to look at your regs for hill climbs as I believe they have stopped allowing R888s.

Indeed they have.

They did agree to allow 1b list tyres, and then withdrew it.

I have decided to try Kumho KU31 as they are cheap and cheerful and if they are no good for track, I'll just use them on the road.

The car will be a mod prod, stripped and caged in the next month or 2, so these tyres will only be needed for a few hillclimbs for a giggle whilst I am waiting for my cage, coilovers etc to be made and delivered.

Okay, next question.

What discs do people use?

I had performance friction for a short time, which were good until I upped the power too much.

I want to use the standard calipers and I have already chosen Carbotech XP10 pads to use.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ian