ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couple of the clio + gsi

iceburg 172
Picture883.jpg

Picture891.jpg

Picture882.jpg

Picture881.jpg

love the clio. . .nice astra aswel, not too keen on the spoiler, a lil high imo, but must be gd to hav those in the garage. . .nice 1:)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
those GSI's are pretty quick!

they still look awful though imo and the standard one i had a go in handled like a rickshaw! :(

good pics though fella

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Something about those arden blue GSI's

would need a go in one!

Astra GSi Turbo
The GSi is mine and the Clio is deano's on here. Not both his haha.

I think the GSi is slightly quicker but that was only a little blip. It's prob about the same.

Some of you may not like it but you don't see half as many of these as you do with Clios.

172cup
can't stand those GSi's...

and it's only because one pissed all over me on the M53 a while back... certainly wasn't standard.

Not that i'm saying you're one... but they are all driven by complete dick-heads round my way.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i like they GSi's actually especially in that fancy blue colour, its the wheels i like the most actually, sets them off well!

never saw a standard one go but heard one with a mental exhaust and dump valve scream past me sounded good n looked quick!