ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of videos for you speed demons

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Is it a MkI Golf modded or a G40 Polo Or Reno 5 GTT or........ ah bugger I dont know just tell us.

I wont sleep otherwise :S

Golf R soon...
Something with a turbo, fairly old and loud exhaust!

You realise its my b-day and you have to tell me! :D

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah Daz could be mate looks like an older style German car from glimpses of dash imo???

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Ah am gutted I should have guessed its a 2oo series Rover with the Tomcat 2.0ltr Turbo in it

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
b****cks !!!!! Forgot about the old turbo barge haha I had a 200 coupe for 6 years & I loved it to bits still miss it to this day sobsob

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah if they had the sport or vittesse set up nice big wheels fastback stylee

RS Clio 200
aaaah the old 820!!! superb car!! my old man had one of them- The Vitesse. full on recaros and everything - quick little fucker.

RS Clio 200
sounds like same one me old man had....
if i remember rightly, the steering was almost too light for such a car though.
At least that what the olds reckon'd.... i was never allowed to drive the think - was only about 13 :mad:

looked the nuts though...u got any pics?

Nah no pics atm. I will take some when i'm next out in it. yep the steering is really light for a big car

Turbo'd lude, Astra
I'm from stowmarket

if ya interested we're arranging a meet on the 3rd December in long stratton just up the a140

Do you go out and about in ipswich much then?

Always up ipswich. use to live in gainsbrough.
I might be up for that. If my cars out of the body shop.

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Well if it aint let me know you can always bag a lift with me im not fussed!

Im sure i recognise you from somewhere!!!