ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Courtesy car

C

clio172cup20

Thought I might share this with you....
While my Clio Cup 172 is in the garage for repair....
I have a courtesy car (in the policy it said a courtesy car would be like for like)

So Guess what i got...?!?!

>> Mitsubishi Colt 1.1 <<

Like for like ... w00t :mad:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Is it because of a bump???

Fault or non fault. If fault then you get what your given, often nothing. If non fault you entitled to a like for like.

C

clio172cup20

Wasn't My fault, some drove into the side of me while i was parked!!

but out of all the cars.... WHY a Mitsubishi Colt 1.1 !!!!

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
I got given a 1.0l Daewoo Matiz when my car was in getting fixed, it was horrible! I dont have a 172 tho lol

C

clio172cup20

56 plate with 120 miles on the clock....

Dont have a rev counter..so... looks like the only way to know when i need to change gear is the rev limiter.. :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
when i wrote off my 205 was my fault at the time as far as the insurance was concirned, i got a 54 plate clio insted lol, loved it... now i own one lol

C

clio172cup20

Hehe, i dont think i would change my 172 for a colt.

I rang up my dad, I was hoping maybe would get a 197.... he said... son you have a Mitsubishi ... (then he pulsed) i was thinking Lancer Evo Fq400 PLEASE........ Colt...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Tesla MP3 2021
i am awaiting my hire car as we speke.

when i had my first non fault at the start of the year i was given broken info...i was getting a like for like and then turned out it wasnt. 1.0 Micra in purple.

now on this latest no fault the insurance have said they have changed there policies and regardles to the age you have to get a like for like, so i have been it is a golf of some sort.. lets hope a new gti;)

C

clio172cup20

Unlucky Darren!!!

I pay £1600 insurance, and i get a bloody 1.1 Colt...
From a 172bhp car to a 72bhp... takes the biscuit!!

Ohh well, least i'm not getting the bus to the station!!

RenaultSport clio Trophy
Im quite looking forward to my rental 1.2 clio :D

Its going to be fun :evil:[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Golf GTD
taylor said:
when i wrote off my 205 was my fault at the time as far as the insurance was concirned, i got a 54 plate clio insted lol, loved it... now i own one lol

haha, when i wrote off my 306 i got a 5 door clio 1.2 16v and now i own one too :rasp:

Although i went for the "Cup" version....ie Authentique (j/k)

Last edited:
  182 has now gone!
my 182 went in for warrenty work.. I had the choice of a modus, scenic or a clio.. I took the clio it was a 1.2 extreme!!!!

Tesla MP3 2021
mine arrived today..

06 golf tdi 5 door.

not bad for a deisel.. pretty nippy and will save some £££ in juice in the next few days.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Don't know if i will get one if anything happens.
My dad has a 2.2 vauxhall signum elite, got a 1.0 corsa, went on about that for ages.

I liked it when he had the courtesy cars, he let me drive them up a dirt track. Now i've got my own for learning he lets my 13yr old brother drive up the track.

C

clio172cup20

This Colt is RAPID!!!
0-60 in 12.5 Seconds
Top speed of 103mph

Its sounding a bit knockie already... better take it easy LOL!!!!!!!

Black/Gold 182
clio172cup20 said:
Hehe, i dont think i would change my 172 for a colt.

I rang up my dad, I was hoping maybe would get a 197.... he said... son you have a Mitsubishi ... (then he pulsed) i was thinking Lancer Evo Fq400 PLEASE........ Colt...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, seems like you're a glass is half full bloke then...

C

clio172cup20

Killed my mates fiesta SI.... and stayed with a VTR to 80!!!

Amazingly

E90
its always a s.hit heap, I got a VW fox when my gti was in. Have a had a TT and a beetle from that dealers before though. My boss asked me to take his 86 911 to the porsche garage for him to drop it off for a service and the guy said" ermmmm, not sure what i've got, ahh bugg.er it, take that yellow 993 thats outside" lol

Blue Clio 182
My dad has got a Golf which is in for something or other, got home last night to find a greeny blue matiz in my spot, went in and said who's is that bag of sh1te in my spot and he said it's his courtesy car, I just peed myself laughing!! but i suppose it's better than the bus!!! he tried to defend it by saying it's got air con!! hahaha

My old man dropped his 996 Carrera 2 in for a service and got a Micra as a courtesy car! The Porsche dealers can't afford to run Porsches as courtesy cars so they don't bother!