ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cowsport.net

Decided to treat the 182 to the ever popular "2 tongue method" of cleaning last weekend. Far better than this 2 bucket melarky...

m_cowsport.jpg

Pointless thread for a boring evening :boring:

That is all lol...

Si

RS Clio 172
Cows crease me up. Look how stupid they look. Inquisitive looking creatures.

S4 Avant
Cows are great. Till you're driving down the road and 150 of the f**kers surround you and your car.

One more for the cow/bull fanclub as I'm feeling generous

m_IMG_3848.jpg

And a cheeky groups shot for Dave as 2 clearly aren't enough to satisfy him ;)

m_IMG_3735.jpg

why oh why am I keeping this going...apologies to all those who have wasted valuable seconds of their evenings viewing cows

Last edited:
  clio 182 black /gold
The brown cow " this polish smells sweet enough to eat" The black one " you had better be quick he is coming back".

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Randomly, i can add to this, met these on holiday, half way up a mountain in the Alps. Yup, they looked cute.
DSC03248.gif

Until they got angry, invited all their mates round & decided to amble towards us. A clio does about 30mph in reverse btw.
DSC03250.gif

B

bigrich690

is this thread not making anyone else really hungry for a burger king...........mmmmmmmmm

LMAO !

Wick, where did you find those cows !? Bovine are not native to Sidcup last time I was there...

Haha. My girlfriend lives out in the Gloucestershire countryside and the cows/bulls graze on the nearby commons. Just so happens they were on the one outside her front door when me and the Clio were paying a visit last weekend :)

Glad everyone appreciates a good cow snap and there are some similar stories to share. They are a PITA when they block the roads or lean on the car (folding in mirrors FTW)!!