ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cradle for iphone 4 in car.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Need a cradle as i am off to newquay next weekend, friday specifically.

want to make some videos on my journey down for the other admins.

can anyone recommend one etc via ebay or an online shop of somesort?

AK

M240i
If you need it quickly and are not bothered about what it looks like just pick a windscreen mount up from halfords or tescos. Most will 'arms' will extend to fit the width of the phone..

Looking through google it seems a bit early for decent iP4 ones just now..

Honda. Tesla Someday
sweet will check halfords...

Was almost tempted by this but looks a bit pikey i could also usr the fm transmitter as i won't be able ot sort out a proper ipod connecton by friday...

But does look a bit s**t...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-iPhone-4-...dio_MP3PlayerCarKits&hash=item2c557f9080#shId

I wouldnt trust that!!

I have a Kensigton window mount, fully adjustable and you can rotate it for landscape! Idea for satnav etc. Also comes with FM transmitter and charger.

All for £15 at Maplins about 5 months back.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol it does. but then i am yet to see an attractive cradle tbh.

Tesla MP3 2021
Well the TomTom one does work with the iP4 with a little modification lol.

Obviously its quite expensive just for a cradle, does help with the sat nav though :)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm in the same boat - I had a cracking little ventilation mount for the 3G that I got off of eBay.

I bought one from Amazon but it's the size of a breeze block, it's a universal one - I think I'll be sending it back!

Fiesta ST3
been looking at few mounts for my i4 that i could use in the clio and other cars too (so that rules out brodit), there's 3 that i have found that seem to be pretty good and get good reviews:

Dash Genie

Kensington Dash Mount for iPhone

Arkon iPhone 4 - IPM514

does anyone know if the dash genie would work if my i4 has a case on? or does it need to be used without a case for it to stick on to the dash genie?