ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crail (Scottish Owners)

Was at crail 2day anyone on here there?

Seen a few cliosport stickers!

Also a Dimma Clio Reg A 16v ** was this you ?

GR7

Shiny red R32

No, but friends of mine went to Knockhill today to watch the Legends, Mini Coopers and Tuscans racing.

alrite mate i neva seen u!!

that dimma was phat wasent it!most of the clios were mingin though!

was a few r5s and a cool 19 convertable

GR7

Shiny red R32

Was the 19 Convertible grey/silver by any chance with TSW Imolas? K919***?

I wasnt in my car :cry: Its in the garage in pieces needs new gearboxs housing!

Yeh dimma clio was phat, wanted to know how much it cost him to get fitted at calder!

there was a few valvers all roughly standard except for alloys,loadsa 1.2,1.4s bout 5 wi the terminator kit,few modded 4 doors,a mad white clio on the grass with a very very dodgy bumper,wee pauls red 1.2 wi skirts and valver bonnet,a couple of the mark 2 clios,2 172s and a gorgeous v6(no idea if it went on the strip though!! alltogether id say an easy 40-50 clios and only 1 with the cliosport sticker!!(nicest clio there-blue dimma)

honestly cant remember what colour the 19 was just that id had been converted into a 2 seater(looked smart),also a couple of smart megans and 2 smart lagunas!! did u see the green 1(fast and furious style?)

really wished mine was there cos i think itd look smart next to the dimma!

scotty u goin up on the 8th next month?

anyway all in all id say it was a great day!!

and the burds on that were driving bout in that jeep were stunning

ps did u see that big american red and white beast run the 11s all day long(nice)

Hi scotty

The dimma clio was mine but its not finished yet its going back to calders to get the spoiler changed and a few touch ups and I still have to finish the boot install .

Alright mate nice looking motor!

Just wondering what calder took for putting the kit on your car. As I fancy getting that kit.

Heard some good things about calder!

sorry calder didnt fit the kit they only repaired and sprayed the alloy wheels and resprayed the front and back bumpers for me.

If you go and see calder and talk to them theyll gave you a good price depending on If you want the whole car respayed or just the the kit and if you got metalic paint or not.

if you noticed the two cars that was parked next to me the red astra on the left and the black corsa behind me there body kit was fitted by calders .

that supra was mental!!!

i was there in my RT, f-50 vent+bad boy. That dimma clio is niiice m8, and the V6 looked gorgeous :)

as for a wide arch kit on the clio calder quoted me bout £2000 to prepare for spraying then £1500-whatever for the paint, depends what you want. I was considering it but the costs were gonna run into around £6000, and im only a poor student :(

spin the decks i seen u there was walking as u drove past us(dont know where u were goin though as it was a traffic jam in the car park!!

ouch 6grands alot of cash!!

i found that out when i got into the car park! managed to get a space though looking onto the oval, then later on i moved up onto the grass to get a bit closer to the strip. Is ur car finished?

well folks my 99 RT was meant to be on the SS-R stand all day but alas my daughter had a fit and was in hospital all weekend so I missed it and was RAGING!

if the V6 was silver chances are it was in the strip at least once as Ive seen it a number of times.....

anyone see a P1, a flipped skyline or a pulsar with "The Garage" stickers on em? sweet cars eh? they my mechanics and the soundest guys on the face of the earth!

Am pissed I missed it as its the one I been looking forward to - aww well maybe see yas all soon!

PS: My clios in the gallery I hope - well i did email em the photos.....

spin the decks i was gonna stop u but i thought id be weird tryin to explain who i was so i just left it!!na mate car aint anywhere near fin its got the doors delocked and the boot done!!guys havent even started my bonnet yet!

sexy rt sorry to hear that mate hope shes ok!u talkin bout marcs then i guess?i neva even knew the club had a stand there!!

i look forward to seein it when its done :)

I know marc, he recently fitted a set of EBC disks + pads for me.Iv had my car up there a few times, hes a sound guy. The skyline will look really nice once he gets the new stuff sprayed(y)

OOOh everyone knows marc then! heehee

aye you seen the new bodykit hes got coming for it - its sweet as!

well for 3.5k just to buy it Id like to think it would be sweet.....