ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crap with glass polish!!

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
I need help. Every time i use autoglym glass polish on the windscreen and the back, it always leaves a slight hazy streak which only shows up when the sun is shining on it. it gets on my nerves.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
me too, its fine after using the windscreen wash though. Might try wiping it off with a damp cloth in future.

106 GTi
How are you applying it and removing it?

Make sure you work it well so there is very little to remove, wipe excess away with a clean microfiber cloth, and use a clean one for a final buff after.

subaru /clio 182 trophy
hi m8 i will give you a tin of spray teflon foc if you try it on windows no powder or residue when cleaning use on duster //// your body work and wheels then you give a report on this site/// i am confident you will find it great on all your surfaces// sidc -scottish scoobies are loving it had not 1 bad comment just raving about it send me an e-mail to maryparis@tiscali.co.uk with adderess you wont be dissapointed geo:cool:

Better than yours. C*nt.
Teflon stuff's not new and it's for unloved repmobiles that get done once a year and and it gives awful finishes. See thread below where he's trying to cram it down everyone's throats.