ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crashed my car

E92 M3
i am gutted driving home last night from work and a black out

going to the hospital tomorrow for test but my car is fuked :(

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

BG 182 FF
omg m8y that is bad. I would get to the hospital m8y to see why that happened asap. At could of been worse though by looking at ya car. Gutted 4 ya :(

E92 M3
yer i ment blacked out i still fell funny tbh

yer it went on it roof all a can remember is looks throw the passager side window and seeing the road

E92 M3
f**k scott. :{ I hope your ok mate.

You can get another car at the end of the day.

yer dont think it will be for a while yet tho cos am only thrid party am fuking gutted just got the car looking how i wanted it as well

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
o s**t, glad ur ok, never seen a car so grazed, u had only just finished it aswel hadnt u?

Barge
Oh Scott, lovely, how did you manage this? I only saw you last night too?! I'll txt yer sweetness. Hope you're ok. Such a shame. x

corsa ecoflex
glad your ok mate...i know what its like as i blacked out behind the wheel of my works van on the m4 a few years ago and completely destroyed it..the cause was my blood pressure had fallen drastically and at the mo im waiting on a heart pacemaker,which should be getting fitted next month.until the the steriods are keeping me going

320d
Realy sorry to see mate. Not nice seeing someones pride and joy in this state.

Hope you get back on your feet with another car soon.

Glanza V
o.m.g mate:(:(:(:(:( im so gutted for you i thought your car looked spot on, pleased your okay tho. as said tho at least a car can be replaced.

Last edited:
  E92 M3
glad your ok mate...i know what its like as i blacked out behind the wheel of my works van on the m4 a few years ago and completely destroyed it..the cause was my blood pressure had fallen drastically and at the mo im waiting on a heart pacemaker,which should be getting fitted next month.until the the steriods are keeping me going

i hope it nothing as bad as this mate but thanks

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Shame about the car, but get yourself checked out asap. Hope the black out wasn't anything serious.

182kev

Sorry to hear mate,but as said a car can be replaced you cant!

chin up dude and hope everythings ok at hospital :)