ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed pics London Area!!

Expert HDI & R53
My brother texted me this spot this morning on his way back from London.

Can anyone explain?

18122008120.gif

Willy + Modus DCi
christ there dropping like flies this yr! back off you vultures could be repaired! :p

alien green rs133
ill take the spoiler, wheels, full suspension, engine, gearbox, subframe, steering rack, hubs, rads, wiring, ecu, steering wheel etc

and tbh looks fixable :D

1.8 Civic EX
short for talent.
the cup is still gd at handling in the wet just some ppl are w**k at driving

lol i know. every year in the winter cups end up written off or in accidents...it's kinda tradition on here to just blame the fact that it has no abs even if that had absolutly nothing to do with the accident...hense the wink ;)

You could always call the number on the side of the recovery truck and find out if its going to be broken for spares.

What is it with Cups and winter?

1.8 Civic EX
lol it didn't get the response it normally does though, probably cos it's in the spotted rather than Clio Discussion...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks nasty. Love the cadence braking heroes that deny ABS can help. Least it looks like the driver should of been ok.

I love it when folk say "yeah mint condition pre-accident" wtf ?? It's mangled now ffs !!:mad:

It would make a good track toy imo (just leave it dented up)