ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
Hi PPL,

Someone crashed into my car at my work on wednesday last week. Going over last speed bump up to the junction and a woman in a dirty P reg fiesta smashed into the back of me, about a £1400 of damage and ive got a bad neck. The insurance company came out today to look at it and its book in for repair on the 2nd of April. At the mo i have a hire car which is a 65bhp Grande Punto :rasp:
I will post some pics up of my car and the punto tomorrow.

Thanks

Jax

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
hope your ok mate, from what ive heard about whiplash get a neck brace, you need to keep it straight otherwise it could be a problem for the rest of your life, stiff neck etc.

hope the car's ok, how fast were you hit?
i was hit at about 10-15 in my first clio and wasnt hurt, i was stopped but not on the brakes, i suppose of your slowing down on the brakes then your gonna feel more impact.

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
she was going about 25mph and i was going about 5mph, it hurt abit at the time then was quite sore next day. Went to hospital for xray and doctors, Going to the physio tomorrow afternoon.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
unlucky mate, hopefully you and the car are ok. Please if you're not really hurt dont claim for whiplash though dude, I loathe people that do that...

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
I got a massive stone chip in my bonnet a week after i picked my car up from new, ive been waiting 3 years for someone to bump my front so i can get it fixed! :rasp:

Hope you are ok tho trev

RB 182
Sort out the whiplash mate im still having physio after getting it really bad playing rugby, 3 years ago :( should have got it a lot earlier to sort it out there and then.