ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crazy electrics

The other day a number of problems started happening all at once. My radio started turning off on its own whilst in use, it no longer automatically turns off when you take the keys out of the car, and I also noticed that the climate control / AC doesn't come on straight away, sometimes you have to turn it off and on a few times for it to work. A minor point to me but it may also be related - when you look in the mirror on the sun visor the lights no longer come on, on both sides of the car.

Any ideas ? Can't see all the problems being related really but then again what is the chance all these things go wrong at once when nothing like this has happened in my entire ownership of the car.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

The cigarette lighter is broke too, it won't pop out so it looks like its stuck there forever :dapprove: