ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crazy Honda Rally with Mark Higgins...just watch...

K20 eg 217 whp.
yeh, he even starts plugging sponsers whilst driving like a mentalist, would love to be his passenger!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
quility watching that and him just talking like hes driving a normal road at 30 lol.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
great vid, great driving and he is such a nice bloke.
spoke to him a few years ago at a rally he turned up at a stage in one of Eddie Stobarts choppers to watch one of their cars signed autographs for people and had time for everybody

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Three words spring to mind.

Narrow. Big. Off

I don't think there is much chance of a small accident anyway on that stage!

S2000
Really good video, everytime I see those videos it makes me wish I was involved in some sort of rallying as I love giving it some beans along thosed sort of roads, but you obviously can't push the car like that apart from when the road is closed off for a rally.

Ultra Red Megane 175
Makes you think just how fast those drivers at the very top are eg. Loeb, Gronholm et al...

Rally bus
Mark binned it on that very stage on this years Rally Isle of Man!

The bridge near the start is quite tight :eek:

The Castrol plug is because the Civic was sponsored by Castrol - it was the championship that was sponsored by Mobil 1 ;)