ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

creaking car

Tonight my cars been making funny noises inside. Everytime I go around a corner, the interior makes a creaking sound. Is the car warping everytime I go around a corner? Its even worse when Im cornering hard and the tyres are squealing, the creaking gets that loud I cant hear the radio.

Any ideas what this is? Only just started doing it tonight

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

baearings? but there not that loud lol, craked spring this is a commen problem? something loose hard to tell, take it to renault its nder warenty init

Erm... mine makes noises from inside... under the glove box there are some wires that go to the fuse box I think.... if I get the passenger to hold them it stops.... got the car booked in to have this sorted this week.

have you lowered your car? if so, its possible the car is distorting

fred has various creases in his roof from the suspension on his car being too stiff, causing the shell to twist slightly

Havent changed anything at all. Still got standard suspension, alloys, tyres etc. Only thing thats changed is my driving style. It wasnt that bad today, the sound mainly came from around the roof

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 04 April 2005

have you lowered your car? if so, its possible the car is distorting

fred has various creases in his roof from the suspension on his car being too stiff, causing the shell to twist slightly
Ouch! Cage anyone? lol

my 16v does it too. ive found its the front left corner of the roof lining next to the sunroof. if i put my finger on it it stops doing it. but i just ignore it cos i cant be bothered to driver everywhere with one arm in the air.

No noise at all from it today. Seem to only hear it when the sunroofs open. Oh well, nothings fallen off, so not too bothered :p

its the sunroof ate common problem wth reno but they will never get rid of it best things to do is not open it as i was adveristed as it doesnt bother me