ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cream Clio On Porsche Rims...Very Low

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Do not get this euro shite. Most of them look like the suspensions broken. Form following function FTW

Love the exterior, airbags and credit for fitting the porker rims. Interior lets it down big stylee. Can see the concept but just makes it look tacky. Could have got away with just the roof lining and cream leather seats would have been sufficient.

b/g 182, meg tourer
the interior is not to everyones tastes... but if the car was raised by 60mm i would like it. its different.

LY R26
nice bar the cow stuff, wheels in black with cream lip would suit it better imo to tie in with the roof.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
that is gorgeous (aside from the interior). stick a black badge on the front, black side strips and a black insert in the rear bumper and that would be the dogs danglers

interior is appalling, the wheels are sat too far in so he can lower it, needs raising, interior redoing and some 8.5" versions of those design 90s on the back & some spacers on the front. Id like to see a pic of it running normal height, i reckon it will look shocking with those wheels being such a high offset.

Apart from that i think the colour is superb and could look amazing with some more effort.

Moo!!

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S sport
Looks ridiculous. Paintjob is nice but that's all. Spoilt by the silliest 'collapsed suspension' effect I've seen and a gash interior. What a shame, that could have looked awesome.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
id say it was hydraulics rahter than air ride due to the pump/resivoir in the boot

Clio 197
Interior is terrible but the actual colour is lovely. Something different but if its a proper 172 then its a waste of time./

Does no one get the whole Euro thing? It's about having fun taking a whole lot of parts from other cars like the Porsche rims and seats, shoehorning them in to a stock body. There has been a hell of a lot of good work gone into this to make it fit the euro scene. I would say that this is by far the best Euro Clio on this side of the channel (sorry Russ and Dutty). I thought that this was from Belgium at first, the quality is that good.

It is on air bags and the reservoir in the back is to produce and store the compressed air.