ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cruise control dosent work... looked through reciepts, car has a new UCH?????

just been looking through the wad of reciepts i got with car, i noticed a reciept for "replace UCH" i remember reading something on here about uch and cruise control... will this be why mine wont work?
would this effect traction control or will that still work?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Dunno about cruise but it's easy to tell if the traction control still works, go have some fun.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Just checking but you know how to use it correctly don't you?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Also make sure your switch stays in the 'in' possition - mine was worn out when i got it and didnt stay clicked in (was just like a spring switch instead)...

cant use the + on the steering wheel, dosnt do anything.. if i use the wiper stalk and go through all the menus i get "set" or if i use the dash switch i get "set" but i cant do anything at all with it...

Clio 182
Also make sure your switch stays in the 'in' possition - mine was worn out when i got it and didnt stay clicked in (was just like a spring switch instead)...

I've had this problem too. The switch works loose over time, or if I go over rough ground. I guess it's possible to just replace the switch?

Doesn't sound like OP has this particular problem though.