ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise Control & Speed Limiter 182

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Now before I begin I have searched the threads and there are a few on here that aren't really adding up to my problem so I thought id start another! When i turn my cruise control or speed limiter on, it comes up on the screen as set _ _ _ _ which is fine but the buttons don't seem to let me lock it on to a speed at all any gear any speed, I am aware you can't use the clutch blah blah blah while using it I am pretty technical minded are we saying its more then likely the buttons ? Cheers

Listerine & Poledo
In my old 172, the switch that set limiter / cruise control was a fickle sod.
But since you're getting the SET command up, Sounds more like the buttons aren't playing nicely.
For cruise, try using the + button, that should set a speed.
Of course, you cant set cruise at lower than....errrr... 30? I think, and if there's any brake or clutch use, as you know, that'll stop the system.
However, even if you stop cruise control, you should be able to resume the same speed with the RES button (is it RES, can't remember, it's been a while)

Short answer: Probably buttons.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
How many clicks for the clutch pedal switch? I know it's 3 for the brake pedal.