ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise control with aftermarket wheel **pic inside**

E46 M3
Finally got round to sorting my cruise control after fitting a new steering wheel.

IMG_20120331_221426.jpg

Used this mount - http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motor...ses-accessories/sparco-steering-wheel-buttons and some extra buttons from ebay.

I can do a guide if anyone is interested.

Astra (H) VXR
Looks good... Not sure if I'm keen on being able to see the wiring... But it's a very good effort... I'd not even considered the crude control buttons if I was to change my steering wheel

E46 M3
looks good an tidy to eye :)

what will u do about MOT now though?

You mean not having an airbag? When I spoke to my MOT man about it he said it wouldn't be a problem as long as the airbag light wasn't on, its down to interpretation

Looks good... Not sure if I'm keen on being able to see the wiring... But it's a very good effort... I'd not even considered the crude control buttons if I was to change my steering wheel

I was going to try to hide the wires but it quickly became apparent it wasn't going to happen.

Original switches FTW:

wheel1.gif

Using the original switches would certainly have been easier but I didn't like the colour of them against the black wheel.