ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruise controll

JCP

2004 clio 182
Hi I have a 182 2004 and im having problems with the cc on my dash its always saying set---. When I do switch on cc it will not set I press the buttons on the steering wheel and I do get numbers come up on the dash but they seem fade away and then come on again and not set any ideas

Has it ever worked? Took me a while and a friend to show me how to use mine (coming from classic cars owner history)

Set - - - Is visible with the green light on and off I think whilst scrolling through the computer (end of right stalk) Then whilst green icon lit, select speed on left steering wheel and then once correct, hit the R over the right side of the steering wheel.
I believe you can just tap + + for speed increase and it will knock it on too if you haven't tried that...Make sure you're over 20-25mph too?

Sorry if doesn't help, just firing info out to try and help :)

JCP

2004 clio 182
hi the problem i am having is that set--- is always on and i can not turn it off so i can not see my mileage and its really bugging me just wondering if it has a faulty switch or wire some were for it to stay on all the time

Just flick the CC button down to the off posistion. And press the select button on the end of one of the right hand stalks to scroll through other computer displays.

JCP

2004 clio 182
@V800MJH cheers mate that worked i did not even know about that computer only had the car a few weeks ,you learn something new every day:clap: