ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cruzin Liverpool!

S2000

Is that Liverpools cruise to victory tonight against Celtic????

Only joking, me being a Rangers fan, youd expect that though!

No teady172 i think this post was meant to be titled CURZIN LIVERPOOL after Larson puts a few goals past them tonight!! ;)

Cant wait to see the match, hate liverpool cos im a man utd supporter..and hate celtic because scottish footy is a joke...!

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 13 March 2003

Cant wait to see the match, hate liverpool cos im a man utd supporter..and hate celtic because scottish footy is a joke...!
A joke eh? Hmm, perhaps most Scottish football is not exactly top-notch play, but I really think the Old Firm teams are the exception. This afternoons CIS Cup Final was a pretty spectacular game to watch. The class of certain players in both teams is undeniable. I admit that they might not be able to cut it in the Premiership, but to say all Scottish footballs a joke is a bit harsh!