ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crying out for lows

Got the vega's on, just need some spring now.

2013-12-30122703copy.jpg

springs and shocks i think, coils are just a bit to expensive for me haha

how low is yours and how wide are your tyres? just wondering if mine will go under the arches if i hit a bump. Mine are 195/50/15's

Fair play, how low do you wanna go?

Mines on 60mm lowering springs & 195/50/15's (on my lensos). My winter wheels are running 195/50/15's and ive had no problems, you wont hit the arches :)

Fair play, how low do you wanna go?

Mines on 60mm lowering springs & 195/50/15's (on my lensos). My winter wheels are running 195/50/15's and ive had no problems, you wont hit the arches :)

Does it scrape much, its quite speed bumpy round here, just a bit scared that im going to be majorly dissapointed when i cant get out of my own town haha

and yer be bout 60mm

springs and shocks i think, coils are just a bit to expensive for me haha

Does it scrape much, its quite speed bumpy round here, just a bit scared that im going to be majorly dissapointed when i cant get out of my own town haha

and yer be bout 60mm

Nah 60mm for me is still driveable, unless you have hench speedbumps you'll be alright haha

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Those wheels will look a whole lot better when lowered as you want, you shouldn't get many issues going down 60mm, I can't remember having any issues on my clio that was 60mm lower.

Good effort so far :)

Knuckles outstanding work with the old man as usual!

That looks alright that - more photos needed though

Yer, i'll get the slr out soon only had my phone on me, want to get it lower then ill get some. Want to get it looking nice for some shows this summer, felt a bit out of place at cs saturday this year with my trims on looking like a monster truck, although i did have it looking like a mirror haha

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
Looks good with the r19 alloys needs the centre caps to finish them off look good in white. Likeing the yellow fogs.

TT QS
60mm would look spot on. For me, those alloys need centre caps. Just my opinion. They're still nice without

Clio 182
1.8 clio and renault 19.
jump onto rtoc, i bet there are plenty sitting in peoples garages. They are not exactly loved on a gtt.
i have to return these ones i have but i can put a offer to him if one is on the table for you.

1.8 clio and renault 19.
jump onto rtoc, i bet there are plenty sitting in peoples garages. They are not exactly loved on a gtt.
i have to return these ones i have but i can put a offer to him if one is on the table for you.

Thanks for the offer but im gonna leave them for now, the guy has done an alright spray job on them, i quite like them as they.

Also need them to be around the £20 mark as id have to spray them white. Thanks anyway

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
1.8 clio and renault 19.

They would of been of the mk1 clio 1.8 16v.

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
Reminds me of my old one.

It's worth going for coilovers, I tried the 60mm apex it didn't quite sit right and to be honest I was just disappointed and ended up with a coilover set later on. Keep your eye on Gumtree and eBay, sometimes they crop up cheap.

When fitting the coilovers, I did have to change the front hubs over to get the correct bolt spacing as mine was 8 valve model, not the 16v model.