ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS 2016

Vioar

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS 182
Hello,

Who is coming to CS2016 on Saturday and is leaving from or near Coventry?

Thank you.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I will be travelling over on the Saturday morning first light and camping. If people want to tag along...the proposed route will be A5, A38, M1, then through the backroads to Blyton (probably stop at local Tescos for bits).

Vioar

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS 182
Hello Don.
Where can we meet? i will go from Cov maybe at 6 because i have the morning track time(or i need to go early?).I dont now the road and is my first CSf.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
7pm is when the evening entertainment kicks in. Lee I would generally suggest staying as that is when the most fun was had. It's also good to put faces to usernames.
I've attached a screenshot of the proceedings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160627-195637.png
    Screenshot_20160627-195637.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 13

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would suggest meeting at Cannock and going from there. Stourbridge is in the opposite direction for me if I was going to Blyton.
Let me know if you know of anywhere in Cannock and can meet you.

Vioar

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS 182
@Don Burton upon Trent? is straight line for you and for me is just a little left from Coventry.

Attachments

• CSF.JPG
    CSF.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 7

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Lee I was thinking maybe the Mcds car park in Cannock on A5 by Halfords.
@Don Burton upon Trent? is straight line for you and for me is just a little left from Coventry.

We can meet on A38. What about the services where the Cherry Tree pub is. It is where the A38 meets the A50?

Vioar

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS 182
@Don i dont now i am here just from March give a post code and a hour an i will be there.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
What time are you boys looking to be at Blyton Park for? It starts at 8 with track kicking off at 9 or are you thinking about a bit later?

Vioar

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS 182
I want to be there at 8 because i have the morning track day.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It's probably best if you make your own way over then as I am just going to take it nice n easy and will be stopping for supplies on way as staying over on Saturdays night. Sorry guys...