ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just spent about 2 hours looking through all these pictures. I want this game so bad!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Seriously dude, buy a box and this game. We have some mint races online in the week, miles better than any single player!

Plus, you'll need something to play until GT comes out in 2019.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
revii.jpg

gt2.jpg

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Seriously dude, buy a box and this game. We have some mint races online in the week, miles better than any single player!

Plus, you'll need something to play until GT comes out in 2019.

I am really tempted. Lack of money is a minor issue though ;)

172 Cup
Not the best with the camera, but here you go..

5otx05.jpg

Bimmer on Hammans

vfefzo.jpg

Fun 500, powered from the rear.

21j3ib8.jpg

My first attempt at a decal, mini R26.R. Thinking about putting red wheels on it?

Dodgy one
I'd take it back to where you bought it and ask for an exchange.

Thats what i did when mine was missing.

I've just set live up so if anyones playing a match add me Welcomedswine and i'l thrash your arses lol. Doubtful as i'm s**te

Last edited:
  Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
you need to scratch thehe code on the scratch card you got with the game iirc, then download online,

and it should be then under Benchmark layout A

I did a Blue 510 to match the red one above. Shame they didn't offer a front bib on forza... nevermind.

BRE510BLUE.jpg

And a reference pic
desktop_historics_1024.jpg

Still got a few decals to sort out though which are a pain as I can't make out what they are :dapprove:

Cheers mate :)

If anyone wants one, gift me over a 510 and I'll put on the design and gift it back.

My GT is MattE1983.

Last edited:
  106 GTI
Beleive it or not I meant to do that. Painted the car for auction but decided to get an arty style shot before it sold.

For ages I was trying to roll it on the grass/curbs but it wouldnt have it.
In the end I opted for a collision on the pit lane entry