ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Forza 3 pics thread

carbonm3.jpg

My carbon e46 m3 overtaking as it should be, How much fun is it with TC OFF!!! now have all aids of on hard diff.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Not paying attention to which layout your on FTL :eek:
bmwfail.gif

Lmao thats exactly same place were i rolled my first car, you have a quick right hander then you think the track goes left, but infact it keeps goin straigh then right, but it makes you think its goin left instead Lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Chris that is mint, did you get that on the storefront?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Why thank you, lovvin the Rat look atm so a lot of my cars are getting the rust treatment!

Incidentally, if you have more than 100 layers on one side the game lags like fook!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
ive just used photo mode for the first time and theend result is still a mini with 50p shaped headlights..... so if even photomode uses the low lod models..... why did they bother making high lod models at all... Just for the menu?!?

Nippy white cup
ive just used photo mode for the first time and theend result is still a mini with 50p shaped headlights..... so if even photomode uses the low lod models..... why did they bother making high lod models at all... Just for the menu?!?

Did you actually take a pic or just fly around the car as it makes a huge difference. When you actually take the pic it then uses the full detail models

This is one of mine no angles on the lights here even with the bad comprssion

Tyres.gif

1.8 Civic EX
getting a bit of air time in my Jag XKR-S

Jump.jpg

My V6

Clio.jpg

My drift weapon that i used for the 100k achievment, several people have brought this desgin off me aswell as the tuning set up i used as well, made at least 100k credits from this car lol

Forza3.jpg

and my bonkers R3 class Alfa 8C

8c.jpg

8c1.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I took one of the vinyls that kind of looks like a spray, like the spray paint effect you get on ms paint. Made it small, copied it x amount of times, made a few have different shades of rusty colous, layered them lots.

Basically, layer upon layer of the same vinyl shape all in different colours ;)