ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS.net @ UWE Bristol

SchwepTek™
Hey all!

Can we get a list of people on here who are at UWE??? If we find out how many of us there are, we could have our own little meet or something???!?!

Are there any CS fliers or anything to spread the word????

SchwepTek™
No not back till thursday. So is urs the RB182 on a private plate??? See it in staff car park all the time!!! I'm picking up my RB182 cup next week :)

LY 182
Yeh that's me, good man their good cars. There's a guy who works near me that own's a 197 and I know there is a 172 Cup on campus so that's four of us already.

SchwepTek™
Wicked!!! Hahaha i see yours all the time. T111......??? . Always look it and go weak at the knees LOL!!!! Defo have to have a meet then.

SchwepTek™
Hahaha look forward to it.

Think we should start a proper list of CS members, student or staff and car like this......

1. Schweppy (Andy), Student, RB 182 Cup
2. TimMB, Staff, RB 182 FF

etc

cliosport 197
I tell you what, the more i drive it, the more I like it. Vastly different to my last car (BMW 330d Coupe), but excellent in its own way. I just have to get used to the fact that I'm not actually revving the knackers off the poor thing!!!

Vw caddy tdi
Used to go to uwe did some1 say this counts?I now own titanium silver RS1 if I put a £20 in the tank could drive up do a lap in x93 *"^ maybe park up 4 abit?? Used to drive an absolutley mint R5 gt Raider back in 2000-03 when I studied AME Engineering at Frenchay campus some of the staff may remember this car? got it clamped couple of times 4not wanting to park it near other cars incase of dings n stuff she was the cleanest r5 u were ever likley to see in your life showcar mint 30k GT5 WVU looking back dont no why I ever drove it 2 uni now spent k's tunning n using daily fast as fook too but thrashed a classic me thinks now oops fun tho...

RS Clio 172 Ph1
I tell you what, the more i drive it, the more I like it. Vastly different to my last car (BMW 330d Coupe), but excellent in its own way. I just have to get used to the fact that I'm not actually revving the knackers off the poor thing!!!

I know what your saying - I feel mine's going to blow up every day! before I hit 5k the buggers screaming like a nuns first time!