ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Newbie / MK3

Clio Dyn S 1.2 TCE
Hello,
New to the forum here, first post about my current and first ever car. :smile:

My car is a MK3 Clio, 2009 1.2 Dynamique S TCE, last few models before the face lift "CUP" chassis. Cars has ran well since i got her March 2014 when I passed my test aged 17, good engine in the car IMO only 60k miles now on it, being 17 at the time and trying to sort insurance out was not a lot of fun so this car suited well, quick enough with 101bhp and the turbo definitely gives the car a nice kick and makes it great to drive around the town. The looks of a MK3 aren't the greatest IMO unless you have the World Series face lift models or else the 197 but that's maybe just me.

Still at the time this car seemed a great choice and it has been great fun for the past year but i'm now thinking of a change, had quite a few mysterious electrical errors along the way, "Check Emissions" and "Check Injection" lights were on for quite a while which I stupidly ignored and turned out to cause much greater problems and caused damage to the head gasket which i can tell you was not cheap to fix:unamused:. Also the Clutch had to be replaced which again was costly but I'v learned now the hard way. But still a great wee car, just wish it didn't cost me as much on repairs and random ECU Errors.

Here it is the day i got her,
IMG_0514_zps53b63f94.jpg

Poor picture but its all I have saved
Although i'm up for changing the car in a few months I would still like to change a few things soon next payday. :tongueout:

PLANS:
45mm Lowering Springs (Any advice on this or 30mm?)
RS Grille
Hekos (Had a set but somehow snapped:unamused:)
Canasta Alloys or similar multispoke style, in the same colour as the current ones
Resonated back box (I had a back box put on but it drones so badly:down:)
Would absolutely love the 197 rear bumper with carbon effect diffuser but I think that may be a bit too much money and work:hearteyes:

But yeah thanks for looking guys :smiley: