ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Sticker location

BMW 1 Series
My cs membership pack arrived yesterday and i'm going to be fitting my cs sticker tomorrow, where do you guys reckon would be the best place to put it?

I'm thinking either the rear drivers side window, or on my bonnet down the front where some guys have their ktec stickers?

fad

Clio 182 FF
Bottom left or right of rear window.

Mine arrives yesterday tried the tax disc holder but it looks a bit too of place so took it off

Static Low
Bottom left for me as you can kind of see..

baby22.jpg

200 Gordini
They're the URL ones, if you have that put it bottom left of the rear window like on the 1.2 above.
Thats where i had it on mine :D

If its the one that come with the membership pack i think it looks good under the brake light like...

DSC00148.jpg

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
How do you stick them on?

Use a credit card or ruler, and you have to do it very carefully to make sure that you don't crease up the lettering, it can be a bit fiddly, just need a little bit of patience... I have zero patience normally, so you'll be fine!

And place it high in centre FTW!...

Attachments

• Image044.jpg
    Image044.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 38
  More poke than viagr
I took the Renault/Elf sticker off and put it there, but i regret it now as it looks shite, needs to be lower and nearer the edge.

...and its wonky...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hate it at the top of the window!

Can't see police lights (when they're off) on the car behind you, lol. I'm gonna order two silver ones for the rear windows soon...