ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSCC TinTops Oulton Park 6th October [Burpspeed]

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I was about to start a thread lol. I'm game. I may be a little late though, I need to do something in the morning.

1. aucky
2. Joe

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll be there, probably won't make quali though.

Where do you all hang about? I was going to bring my son but if you're all in the pit area, I can't take him in there.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If I can get the day off I'll be well up for this but i will have to wait and see:-/

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This was a great day last year, shame im not home otherwise i would be coming again :)

the racing seems much better than the really big money stuff too :)

definitely advise people to go if they are thinking about it!

182cup & 172 racecar
Be great to see you guy's again.

Dan, Alfie will be fine, it's only the pit lane he's not allowed in.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Be great to see you guy's again.

Dan, Alfie will be fine, it's only the pit lane he's not allowed in.

I spoke to Oulton Park today and they confirmed this! You know everything uncle tony...

(I'm a bit confused by paddock area and pit area?! I thought they were the same place at Oulton, but then I haven't been there for 6+ years..)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I might pop along, do we have to be there at a certain time to get to the paddock or can i turn up whenever?

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
What time do you get busy, I mean after signing on is it a spanner check etc or is all that done the day before/after qualifying.

182cup & 172 racecar
It will get a quick check over first thing, and again after quali, then it's chill out time until briefing, lunch, practice driver changes, then get ready for race.

182cup & 172 racecar
Dan can't make it either.

All you other lads will have to bring a camera, we might get a couple of good shots then.

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Righto, looks good.

I've asked a friend of mine if he's up for it to so may be joining you lot if that's alright?

Weather looks good too.