ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Csf 2018

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
So then who’s attending this year?

Who’s camping? I don’t want to be on my lone some!

I’ll be going doing Friday evening as I have morning session booked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
If I get my saxo through a mot I’ll be down. I’ll be just there for the Saturday though.

Shame the sack ain’t on track! Dosent look to bad from the pics on insta

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Damn I still need to buy my ticket! I'll go down Friday night as I'll be home alone otherwise and probably won't get up sat morning.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Still need to buy my ticket. Clios needs stuff doing and MOT'ing. If I can't get it done in time, I'll just bring the Volvo haha.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Going Friday evening and stopping over in a hotel. On track pm session

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Get the bean sorted ya lazy bugger.

I've got that much going on with everything at the minute my heads spinning. The minimum I need to do is get the brakes sorted, which will hopefully just be them bleeding again, get the rough running sorted and get it MOT'd. It's currently got the coilovers on the front and Cooksports at the back as one of my KW springs snapped but don't have time to fit all the new suspension bits I've got!

He’s too loved up with his grandad car

How's your peasant Fiesta? ?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I've got that much going on with everything at the minute my heads spinning. The minimum I need to do is get the brakes sorted, which will hopefully just be them bleeding again, get the rough running sorted and get it MOT'd. It's currently got the coilovers on the front and Cooksports at the back as one of my KW springs snapped but don't have time to fit all the new suspension bits I've got!

How's your peasant Fiesta? [emoji6]

Slow as... amazing on fuel tho costs me £10 a week!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Come on Friday. Anyone know if RV is coming?
Really gutted I won’t be able to make it this year although I thought I would. Currently just don’t have time or money for anything car related unfortunately. Typical student life eh :(

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
What time are people thinking of heading down on the Saturday? Convoy?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really gutted I won’t be able to make it this year although I thought I would. Currently just don’t have time or money for anything car related unfortunately. Typical student life eh :(
hide under blanket in my boot and i will sneak you in haha

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Well that's me prepped after my 8am alarm turned into a 9.45 roll out of bed[emoji849]. Just need to walk the dog, have breakfast go buy booze and snacks then I can start cleaning the car in the gale force wind we have here. I think I need a scabby old track car for these shows in future [emoji23].
Who's camping tonight? Our eta will be around 7ish.[emoji106]

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Well that's me prepped after my 8am alarm turned into a 9.45 roll out of bed[emoji849]. Just need to walk the dog, have breakfast go buy booze and snacks then I can start cleaning the car in the gale force wind we have here. I think I need a scabby old track car for these shows in future [emoji23].
Who's camping tonight? Our eta will be around 7ish.[emoji106]
Yep! TR crew out in force tonight

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I’ll be packing later and polishing the turd

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Sunshine in full effect here :)

Just hoping for decent weather tomorrow and tonight for everyone camping tonight.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
All packed up waiting on @OssPoop to pull his finger out!!

Attachments

• CB74C12D-FF1B-42C3-800E-B0D7711EEF76.jpeg
    CB74C12D-FF1B-42C3-800E-B0D7711EEF76.jpeg
    561.1 KB · Views: 6

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I spoke to soon Paul - it's raining here now :(
I gave mine a quick wash and was just covering it with spray sealant when the rain started again. God knows what it will look like when it dries out!
All packed up waiting on @OssPoop to pull his finger out!!
I'm 97.25% sorted. Just gotta wait for the wife to get home as she has my chair in her car. God knows what she's done with the other one.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just give up! Wasting your time mines filthy after being on the motorway

I persevered as the rain held off! Fingers crossed it's a nice day tomorrow and it doesn't end up filthy again.
20180824_203258.jpg

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Just in time to get the wheels changed over!

15d719658ab771f7a8923547eac8926e.jpg