ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSL drifting

ValverInBits
i know they made some in black

and LOL at that alfa 156. Every lap is another dissapointing FWD failure.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Lethal! nice vid
I fancy some rwd action next for a we wile as my 2nd car, e30 325i mabe.

172 Cup, Caterham R300
Hiya folks, I was at this trackday in October it was organised by bhptrackdays. Those CSL's were great to watch, they must have had the most fun out of anybody that day.

If I remember rightly the CSL boys had done the 'Ring on the Saturday, a drift day on the Sunday, Croix on the Monday and was finishing of with Brands on the Tuesday. They'd shredded a set of rear tyres at Croix alone. Nice people too.

big peaches, the red Kit car was a Caterham 21 and is pretty loud I must say.

Giraffe, This trip is held twice a year and was originally advertised on blatchat for Caterham's but is now open to anybody.

Neil.P

172 Cup, Caterham R300
Hiya Englebert, Cheap B&B for two nights, food, beer, ferry and trackday. Didn't work out too bad usually. I treated as a bit of a mini-break really.

Cheers

Neil.P

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
If I remember rightly the CSL boys had done the 'Ring on the Saturday, a drift day on the Sunday, Croix on the Monday and was finishing of with Brands on the Tuesday. They'd shredded a set of rear tyres at Croix alone. Nice people too.

quality stuff.

canny beat a few trackdays over a weekend

:D

Elise/VX220/R26
Brillaint. So effortless with the M3 must be great to have the power to just stick the back end out. In the VX it really needs to be wet to hang the back out like that.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
nosurrender.gif