ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSL Rebuilt

Turbos.
Cheers...

I can't remember what it revs up too, lol... The power is very much at the top end and there is a 'zing' too it, but i wouldn't say there was a kick as such. You have to work it to get the true performance, but at the same time it will pull 6th at 30mph no problems.

Turbos.
No, i have whatever the tiny iPod is called which uses just a USB connector, so the Belkin turns the USB into a normal iPod adapter thingymajig...

I love it.

They rev to 8k don't they?

Do they have a Vtec-yo type of kick, or is it just ballistically linear all the way?

ballistic all the way, but it does its best work between 6-8k

Rob it's interesting you comment about the CSL's power, my old man's on his second one now (first stolen :mad:) and he swears his first was faster

Turbos.
Get him to to check the induction flap is opening properly... mine was only opening at virtually full throttle, cost a lot of power.

Renaultsport 220T
I thought I spend money on my car, but when you told me the cost of that carbon diffuser piece on sunday, I nearly passed out!!!!

Love it 100% mate. Try not to run into anymore F1 drivers though eh.

lol
:D

Turbos.
Mate, you still spend a lot on your car! Thanks buddy...

Couple of shots of the 3/4 plate, for £12 i think it makes quite an improvement!

P1050429.gif

P1050431.gif