ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS15 Track Session Entry List

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
This is the latest bookings list for the CSS15 track sessions.

This will be updated periodically so don't worry if you've recently booked and you don't appear here yet.

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 16.00.48.png Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 16.00.32.png

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
List above updated to reflect changes and latest bookings

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
How come my username isn't next to my name? Did I miss it off somewhere?

Not your bad, it just means you weren't logged into the forum at the time so it couldn't automatically grab it. To start with the booking page was locked down to CS members only, forcing you to log in. We then had to open it up to all so people from the other clubs could buy, and as you can see quite a few people weren't logged in at the time.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Final track listings now above, all slots now sold out.

I'm going to use my iPhone 6 on a window mount to record my laps. The one I have however, after a trial run yesterday, seems to be abit shaky on the footage...

Anyone using a similar set up?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'm going to use my iPhone 6 on a window mount to record my laps. The one I have however, after a trial run yesterday, seems to be abit shaky on the footage...

Anyone using a similar set up?
Suction mount? They're not usually permitted mate

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Providing its also tethered (so if it comes loose it's not gonna fly around the cockpit) msv are ok with good quality suction mounts. Theyve specifically mentioned them at brands and bedford days ive been to.
But this is javelin :wink: and I'm pretty sure they do not allow suction mounts?
We were certainly told not to use them at donnigton a few weeks ago

Renault Clio 172
Javelin dont allow suction mounts bud, you might get away with it after an hour or so though