ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup and Type R

MKIII 138
went in the last shape civic last nite and i was relieved to find the interior was worse than my megane and didnt feel anywhere near as chunky or expensive.

new civic has improved in this area from pictures but havent had chance to actually sit in one yet.

D

Dani

We like appalling cheap and boring lol

Well done guys you've actually been less damning than expected!! (Although there's still time!!) Whatever a type-r looks like I doubt anyone on here will like it just because it's a type-r!! It's nice to stir everyone up with a CTR thread... But each to their own - we're proud of them both.

i'd quite happily buy an old style type r, in fact im considering one just now.. (bread van style) but i can think of 100 other cars i'd buy for £20k

D

Dani

You probably could but we couldn't so that's why we bought it to replace the older 03 model we had. And Jay working at Honda means it wasn't 20k.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maz

LY 200
I dont blame you tbh, I think they are great looking cars, pmsl at all the haters on here though ..

D

Dani

Oh my god...^^^^^^^....was that a nice comment??!!:eek:

Thank you for all the nice comments on my cup - it's now for sale so if anyone wants a poor woman's 182 then pm me...:)

Clio
I wish i could afford insurance on it at my age!! ^^ yes it was a nice comment lol i love cups, its just that type R is pure WOW!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like the look of both. Saw a red type r the other day and thought it looked very nice.

And as for the comments that it looks no different to lesser specs. You could say the same about the clio!

R26 is the latest megane, read last months evo review it compares them all.. the r26 comes out joint top with the golf.. CTR came last

Clio
really?? christ i would have put it above the VXR, but tbh id have the golf out of all of them me thinks.

Clio
i know lol i just well errrr... dont like vauxhalls because of the name chavs have given them i guess lol, i know that sounds harsh but, there are better built cars than vauxhalls lol!! I dont know how i dare say that owning a renault lol!!!

D

Dani

But it other reviews the CTR beats the golf so it's all swings and roundabouts. Personal choice and all that.

yeah true, but i think its more the reputation. my mates one seems pretty well put together.. but like you say, im comparing it to my clio!

Clio
lol hehehehehe, nah nova's mate ;), is it me or do chavs think that opel is better than vauxhall and MG is better than Rover?????

D

Dani

Write? Learn to spell Jay!

Quit slating the clios or else I'm going to have to post a pic of the scoob for everyone to comment on....;)