ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Front Splitter

Will the black splitter seen in the pic below fit a standard 172 bumper ? What is the model number and how much will it cost me ? When washing the car the other day I noticed that the bottom of the bumper has been scratched and the plastic of the bumper is rough so I thought this would be the perfect solution :

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dai.littlewood/Dsc01695.jpg

I have seen that K-Tec are going to start selling a similar product from March, may be better to wait for that if the part from Renault is crazy money :

KTR Mk2 172 & CUP CARBON FRONT SPLITTER
We are now having our carbon fibre version of the Clio Cup front splitter put into production. After many protypes being made we are now very happy with the quality and finish and the first splitters will be in stock in March 2004. It will be avaiable for fitment to all Mk2 172s and Cups. It can be fitted in minutes and comes with all the fittings needed. Price will be £89+vat (cheaper than the standard Renault plastic item).

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yup mine is ordered, going down to have something done anyway.

"but tom your getting a 182, why did you not just order the pack?"

i dont like the cup rear spoiler

172, Tiguan

you can have my standard renault one in march for £89 + Vat.

edit: lol at the move.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Tom, are you getting sat-nav then ? (as your not getting the Cup spoiler)

That was well worked there guys ! LOL !

It makes a big difference for a small bit of plastic !

How much are they brand new ?

Lee

BMW M2C

Cup splitter fits a treat. Just uses self tapping screws. Ive got one on mine, you may be able to make it out on my avatar. ;)

The Renault one is around £140 :eek:

VaVa

Well over a ton mate iirc. Im on the look out for one too. Mike172sport did have one for sale a while back, try PMing him.....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 25 February 2004

Tom, are you getting sat-nav then ? (as your not getting the Cup spoiler)
No the renault sat nav is extremely expensive for what it is.

so something alpine might replace the tuner list

£140 !!!!!

:eek: :oops:

jon, I could be tempted, maybe.......

Lee, where did you get yours from then ? As it is the same colour as my beast, do you have any bigger pics you can show me ?

VaVa

Think he was asking 80 ish. Brand new. Trouble is there are a lot of people who want one!! I told him to let me know as soon as he got another one, but he never got back to me!!

172, Tiguan

When ktec release theirs, then mine will be for sale. Obviously at that time im open to offers. Ill stick it on the forsale board when that date arrives.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 25 February 2004

They do look really smart, shame mine isnt a 4x4 otherwise id put one on.

-Rob
You would have to remove the flimsy bit of plastic thats on there first. ;)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

im from chesterfield and have a spare brand new cup spoiler.if your close enough to meet i want £65 for it.

VaVa

I tried too... I wish I was popular enough for my PMs to be full!! lol

Im just south of Burton on Trent Jay, so not too far away....

Volvo S60 T5

The last one I sold was a one off, anymore that I order will be at a discount price less than 140 anyway, there has been a big demand for them so I will get a defo price for you all on cliosport and will also list them on my ebay shop.

Gona find out exact costs in the morning.:)

Volvo S60 T5

Yeah just a bit OTT I recon , Didnt expect there to be so much demand for them and not just off this forum either.

I recon the K-Tec one may be the best option TBH