ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup has it's first clean.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I've had it nearly two weeks and today was the first chance I've had to give it a decent clean. It came up well...

1-22.jpg

2-23.jpg

3-18.jpg

4-19.jpg

5-18.jpg

56.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Needs a smaller front plate.

I've not washed mine for about two months.

Yeh i think I'll get 3/4 plate.

Was meant to be changing rear discs and pads today instead of cleaning, but the garage that had it in on Friday decided it would be a good idea not to give me the locking wheel nut key back.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks so much better on them wheels!

Should of come to the meet tonight

I only saw the thread yesterday and I'd already made plans for tonight. Are you going to the one on Saturday?

Evo 8 MR

Was meant to be changing rear discs and pads today instead of cleaning, but the garage that had it in on Friday decided it would be a good idea not to give me the locking wheel nut key back.

lol, a place I took mine managed to lose my two so they bought me two new genuine renault full sets at a cost of £90!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Is that the drive?

Dunno yet, I am proper skint so might give that one a miss :(

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Is that the drive?

Dunno yet, I am proper skint so might give that one a miss :(

Yeh, buttertubs I think. If I can get my rear brakes done I'm going to go, hoping for a little less traffic than last time we went.

lol, a place I took mine managed to lose my two so they bought me two new genuine renault full sets at a cost of £90!

I'm hoping the garage can find mine and havn't left it in the wheel, didn't fancy getting them whacked off. I'm sure they end up marking my wheels.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thats some interesting tyres you've got there!

Good luck in the winter! lol. ;)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks good, liking it on those wheels :)

The wheels have really grown on me, to start with I wanted turinis for it but think I might just fit some spacers and decent tyres to the f1's.

Do people ever get pulled for them?

Looks good mate :D

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks good but that front end HAS to come down. Please x .

I do fancy some coilovers, but I'm going wait a bit and get some decent ones, unless some crop up second hand. I didn't really like my ktec ones, so it'll stay on apex for a bit.

Evo 8 MR
I do fancy some coilovers, but I'm going wait a bit and get some decent ones, unless some crop up second hand. I didn't really like my ktec ones, so it'll stay on apex for a bit.

Definitely a good idea that Edd, it'd be a shame to ruin the handling with cheap coils.

You NEED Turinis though!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Definitely a good idea that Edd, it'd be a shame to ruin the handling with cheap coils.

You NEED Turinis though!

I don't need turinis, I need an exhaust. Turinis can wait and I might even fancy something different.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I saw this on Sunday outside your work.

Yeh I was there for a couple of hours, was going to change my rear discs and pads but a garage that
looked at it on Friday hadn't given me my locking wheel nut back. So ended up cleaning it.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That looks great.

Dont waste your money on Turinis.

Theres no excuse for those tyres on 15" alloys though;)

Are you not impressed with my ditch finders? Two new tyres are on my list, but they are behind rear brakes, exhaust and a standard induction setup.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
No, But top work so far after seeing how it used to look!

What exhaust are you fancying?

Cheers. I'm not sure what I fancy, either a cheap used standard system, a used stealth one or I've had a few
prices for a new custom one. I think I'll be keeping this for a while so custom might be the way to go.