ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup joins collection

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Snapped up a 02 clio cup with 9Kmiles for £8.5k today, absolutley mint as new, really pleased with it.

I sold my track 16v for it but will hopefully be getting another track 16v/willy soon.

Nice to join the 172 gang at last.....or does that mean problems? lol

Clio 197

Few other cars would be as much fun... even if you spent twice as much...

...and if you ever do have problems, hopefull theyll be mild and transient!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

lol problems mate! sell quick! Nah i have had 6 problems with mine, but still a great car non the less, just hope u have a good one there, i have had mine for 4 weeks now and renault have had it for two of them :cry:

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

will be doing very little mileage, propbably 5k max for the whole year so lets hope nothing too serious happens!

Anyway i managed to keep a 16v on the road since 1999 and thats certainly not easy!

You are going to be very happy with the Cup IMHO. Certainly should be far less trouble than the 16v to keep on the road.

Enjoy..............

182, GTR, C63

Mint! wish i could have got mine for around that price. I think the reason Cup owners tend to keep them a short time is they are generally the kind of people who cant stick to a car and get bored of it very quickly. Im thinking about my next car when ive only had this on less than 6 months but im gonna keep it for 2 yrs as it gives me time to save up. Not gonna be worth a great deal i suspect in 2 yrs. Better get saving!!!

Nice one - Im going to use my first post to vote for long(ish) term cup ownership. Ive had mine from new and Im intending to keep my baby for the full 3 yr term (possibly longer) Im about 1.5 yrs in and I still love her as much as the day we met!

If I ever start thinking about another car (woman) all I do it put my foot flat to the floor to hear her scream......... she loves it!

enjoy it mate :)

as for average ownership 6 months, i would like to keep mine for a few more years as its my first new car i ever bought, but time will tell ;)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

yeah i tend to stick with my cars at least for a few years, i dont intend changing too early unless of course i hit jackpot or something and upgrade to something a bit better, but cant wait to pick it up and give it some stick!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

yeah you bet i will, thats why im gonna buy a stripped out 2.0ltr in a couple of months to satisfy my rawness requirements lol If i have enough spare cash ill buy bondys beast if he hasnt sold it by then