ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Mods

I am looking to buy a standard 172 cup in the next few months but am not sure what things i should mod first. I am considering lowering it but dont really know the best way of doin, and i have seen some pix on here of cups with twin exhaust (one pipe on each side like the 182) which i think looks sweet.

Grateful for any ideas you got and if say you suggest changing the exhaust- what do ya recommend i change it to (and roughly how much will it set me back).

Cheers peeps.

Easylife

Also what kind of performance mods do you guys and gals recommend for the clio cup and how much do they cost. Am i gonna notice much difference-can anyone advise.

Cheers

I recommend

eibach lowring springs

ITG panel filter (direct repalcement)

R sport chip

Ps The cups with twin exasuts were artic blue 182s

Quote: Originally posted by easylife on 09 September 2004

but couldnt ya put the same exhaust on a 172 cup?
For a 182 exhaust youd have to change the rear panel as the 182 doesnt have a spare wheel the space being taken up with the exhaust underneith.