ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup mpg

can anyone with a cup 172 tell me what mpg reading they are getting on the trip computer mine is telling me 25-27 mpg and i am running it in! thought i should be getting low to middle thirties at least????

Mk2 172

I havent got a CUP, but I regularly TON it up and down the motorway; and acceellerate quiclky from lights, and I get about 33mpg.

I get 45 mpg on a decent B road at about 60mph - still having a laugh overtaking etc.

I get about 35-36mpg at about 85-90 cruising on m/way

I get about 30-32 driving around town.

When calculated properly it seems the computer is about 2 mpg out for the worse

hence 45mpg = approx 43mpg

When I ran it in I got near 40mpg

I think you should speak to Renault......

45 mpg seems a bit high - renault figures give a combined mpg of about 34 do they not?for a 2.0! My 1600 is three years old and only manages 35mpg!

Everyday running round i get around 37 according to trip computer.

Have had 43 on a very spirited run through mid wales.

Running in was around 40.

Mileage ....3400mls

I get 40 at worst on the computer, and I dont drive like a tart.

apparently however the computer is as accurate as a long term weather forecast.

To Put it into miles, to fill up costs me £32 from empty using optimax, and I get about 320 -330 miles.

y0z

40 at 70 ish on motorway. Normal driving, to / from work some motorway (I drive fairly hard most of the time) 28 - 32

Tappd'd RS

getting between 35 & 40 depending on how Im driving;)

The car has done just over 700 miles.