ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup packs?

cly

clio sport
can anyone tell me how you can tell wheather a clio has cup suspension? any visible things i should look out for?

thanks

well if you can look at the spring rateing colour marks, there on the middleish coil on each spring

id just look under the rear of the car at the springs as you can see them more easy

if its a 172 cup then they should be yellow and white mark

is 182 then i think its a red yellow and white

R27, Deep Black
Also just wondering if someone could answer this, what differences is there between the 172 and 172 cup (visual differences). *on behalf of cly*

Thanks.

Megane F1 R26 LY
different wheels is one of them . and you get a cup badge don't know ay others

is it lighter aswell ???

R27, Deep Black
Thanks, because you may have noticed the thread about cly's problems on purchasing a clio sport. But its gone back and shes just a bit confused to whats what, and i did know, but the more im thinkin into it the more im confused too... haha!

cly

clio sport
well i think my best bet is to take someone with me that know whats what with clio's.

counts you out liam :p

M2 Competition
Cups

Paper_Tea_Cups.jpg

Looks like 5 cups, no girls to me :S

Best bet is to grab someone that knows what there talking bout and they'll help you out.

Clio 182FF
I am meeting up with Timmay and Clio-coby on Wednesday for a beer so hopefully they'll have an idea. I am pretty sure it is cup packed because the ride is bloody hard!