ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup packs???

I have an 05 182 that i've been told has cup packs? what exactly are cup packs and how would i know if my 182 has it/them??

cheers

197 cup
think its just the cup chasis and suspension bud as u can get a 197 with cup packs as they say which is just the cup chasis and suspension

cheers guys, mine is the same blue as the (auto trader) pic but only has the dark alloys not the spoiler or splitter?, when i told renault the reg they said it had the cup pack on it?

cheers.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
You cannot be 100% sure with just grey wheels as they could have been refurbed that colour- however it doesnt really matter!!! enjoy your new car

Steve

Titanium 182
As long as the wheels haven't just been refurbed, then it has the chassis cup pack then (darker wheels and Cup suspension), not the exterior cup pack (spoiler and splitter).

RB is a nice colour :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
buy a skoda splitter for 10 quid its 99% the same
buy a cup spoiler on here

S

You won't be able to access the marketplace section until you become a full member, but there are often spoilers and splitters coming up for sale.

skoda splitter sounds good, what skoda model are they off, VRS?? does anyone know a part number??

cheers.

PS love sites like this where like minded guys help each other out with parts/info and saving ££££'s

cheers Guys.

Titanium 182
Part number for a Skoda Fabia splitter is 5J0 807 061 9B9

No I'm not sad, I just have one sat next to me in it's box. :)

Titanium 182
how do i become a full member??

Cheers.

Click 'Settings' in the top right hand corner of the screen, then scroll down to the left hand side of the page where it says 'My Account' and under there (the bottom option I believe) is 'Paid Subscriptions'.

Membership is £10 and you get some goodies as well :)

172 cup
Does the exterior cup pack make a difference to the cars performance or is it just cosmetic? My 172 cup has got the splitters etc i commented last week to my friend that his 182 has the cup suspension and wheels but not the exterior splitter and spoiler. Anybody know if it makes a difference to handling?

Titanium 182
Does the exterior cup pack make a difference to the cars performance or is it just cosmetic? My 172 cup has got the splitters etc i commented last week to my friend that his 182 has the cup suspension and wheels but not the exterior splitter and spoiler. Anybody know if it makes a difference to handling?

Adds around 12bhp and it will allow you to out-handle house flies.

Lol sorry couldn't help myself, it's just aesthetical modifications, no performance gains will be seen!