ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup splitter

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Looking to buy one and been told that the Skoda one fits, so does anyone have a link to purchase one so I get the correct one...

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It's a Fabia one.. they're about £15 or so from a dealer.

Will be about 50mm too long so you need to lop the ends off once it's fitted, but it's very soft plastic.

Self tappers in along the bumper lower and Bob's your Monkhouse.

Search 'fabia splitter' on here and there'll be about 9,000 threads if you get stuck !

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I always thought of the Fabia splitter as a poor alternative but £15 as opposed to £100 odd was the clincher. To be honest once fitted they are a nice little mod and £80 left to burn on beer

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I almost cried when I bought a 172 cup about 18 months ago, it was a rough car, but it had an original front bumper, original splitter and bumper inserts unpainted.

I loaded the car onto a trailer and smashed the splitter straight off, within 5 minutes of owning the car ?

I’ve kept the splitter with the intentions of trying to get it repaired at some point (because everyone comes back to owning another Clio) lol