ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Cup Spoiler-tastic**

One with a few more

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/11966DSCF0063.JPG

Hope the pic works!!

Just fitted my cup spoiler - looks nice!! Got paranoid about it somehow getting broken!

The infamous red brake light problem has been solved by putting a nice black vinyl with clear Clio lettering in it, not sure if you can see

Sterring wheel and bumper next!!

[Edited by clairesclio on 14 May 2005 at 8:21pm]

[Edited by clairesclio on 14 May 2005 at 8:24pm]

One with a few more

Yeh thanks a ton for that (still got handles to do yet!)- it does look a damn site better (Im loving the brake light mod for some reason!)

light connection prob was overcome by boyfriend hacking apart the connector until it fit

washer tube prob overcome by miraculously finding some in his garage the right size for the jet and connecting to two with magic shrinking with heat stuff!

Wish I had taken some before pics though :(

One with a few more

It looks nice either way I think. My cars juat a bit...err... stealth. ie I have smoked side repeaters too and the rear light will probably get printed too

Btw I gotta hunt down that cup map above the clio logo on those cups (purely as I want it elsewhere in the car!)

One with a few more

LOl, I word things terible (thanks big yin)

I just need to get hold of the sticker/whatever it is!!

A well built VW

Claire its just a nurburgring sticker CS had made up to go to "the ring" for their easter trip easy to get a sticker place to make you one

On ebay item numbers 7974517188 or 7972984494 same kinda thing

One with a few more

Ooo spank you!!!

thanks guys really have ac tually been looking for ages!!

I knew it was a circuit - just didnt know which - gotta get it now its dead cool!!

Bless my female sense of decor