ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup stickers

clio sport 172 cup
does anyone know where to get those cup 172.co.uk stickers from checked for website but no luck:(

Mountune Tractor
andydstickers!!!
fancy designing me a sticker saying 172boost in the cliosport colours ^^^^ like up there on the top left? So it would be the same as the cliosport badge but say 172boost with yellow blue and red lines underneath, then underneath that www.cliosport.net
Same font as above, would look sweet under my cliosport sticker.

clio sport 197
yes course I would email me direct with what you want as its difficult for me to keep track of everyone and theiir requests, but by email I can sort you out easier mate

regards Andy

I've still got one spare if you want one, PM me and I will post it to you (if I can find it, noticed it somewhere recently!), site has indeed gone down the pan, might relaunch it without a forum as it's far too much work/hassle. The site itself gets thousands of hits and I've had loads of questions etc from it, so that side of things has gone well.

M135i
its a shame about the forum, ukaskew. You've put alot of effort into the site. Maybe keep the Register though?