ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP to Go - new car ordered

After 2 years and 3 months of ownership the replacement rocket has been ordered. Ive gone for the Subaru Impreza WRX STI and getting it prodrived too. So if anyone wants a cheap CUP in Hampshire:-

52 plate (Dec)

23700 miles

Ktec zorst

Hill Power Air intake pipe

Quick Shift gear stick

"Green" Cotton air filter

Then PM me - I will be letting it go for "Part Ex by" 18th March, unless I receive a serious offer around £7750.

R

rich[182]

U got new one with the 3 years dealer servicing thrown in ?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

The STi PPP is an awsome car, my mate from work has one, go to the scooby at start of each month.... The power in amazing! Makes my cup feel like a 1.1 when i get bk in it

Enjoy mate :D

I intend to - the new STI has the adjustable centre Diff, better suspension and loads more tweaks that last years model.

I think you will enjoy the STI m8. I am on my 3rd scooby, current is a MY03STI PPP with a few mods (AST adj suspension, 18s front & rear arb;s powerstation geo settings, ap6pots, the list goes on.)

I am currently looking for a nearly new (up to 1 yr old ) 182with cup pack to use along side the scoob as 24k+ pa is a lot of optimax :D and track days see a set of tyres, 3 tanks of petrol (6/7mpg) & front pads if used properly :D.

I have just brought a 1.9Pug to use for tracks with a mate, stripped out the seats & put buckets & harnesses in, much fun for a lot less £s so track days are sorted but my ring trips will still see the scoob going as 1st choice but the 182 would be a good second choice. Xcountry in todays traffic, I cant see as the 182 will be a lot slower?

Simon

Tell me about it newms. couple of me mates got same colour evo 6s. one is standard which is stupid quick anyway about 4.4secs 0-60 and the other one has one with about 360bhp and that is just stuuuupid quick. think he said it was about 3.8 0-60 both them from colchester so you probabley seen them about. both a sort of matt purple colour.

sti ppp, why didnt you buy an evo 8????

Driven both and the Evo is far more rewarding.

ok its a little more expensive to run!!!

drove the STI PPP and you find yourself changing gear all the time as the power band is soo small.

handling was odd, the turnin and steering response was a bit ekk!

but anyway each to their own.....IMO

second option

why didnt you look at an M3, its far quicker over and above th 60 mark. So very good on motorways.

Plus you loose the council estate rear spolier!!! he he.

just a thought, and im bored!!

RS4

Quote: Originally posted by ortontom2 on 08 March 2005

sti ppp, why didnt you buy an evo 8????

Driven both and the Evo is far more rewarding.

ok its a little more expensive to run!!!

drove the STI PPP and you find yourself changing gear all the time as the power band is soo small.

handling was odd, the turnin and steering response was a bit ekk!

but anyway each to their own.....IMO

second option

why didnt you look at an M3, its far quicker over and above th 60 mark. So very good on motorways.

Plus you loose the council estate rear spolier!!! he he.

just a thought, and im bored!!

im bored to,

m3 is great, driven one get looks everywhere u go, but ive also been in a 490bhp audi rs4 monster:D you could buy that for the same amount as the m3 pick that every time over the m3..

sorri to go off topic:oops:

Yeah the RS4 is sh*te, all modern Audis are. The M3 is great but soon it will be cheap and the pikeys will get there hands on them. Id probably get an uhm.... NSX! Or a Mini, theyre better than most things, right David?

-Rob

SLK 350

I cant wait for a time when i can afford a 182 let alone an RS4. Being a student has serious drawbacks.....

*looks at his MkII 1.2*

ahhh but on the subject of RS4 - the new one is a honey!!

420 bhp, and 0-120 in just over 11 secs!!!!!!

also they have sorted out the dreaded audi 4x4 which use to be all on the front wheels......bad idea.

But now its rear biased yipeeeee.....

and yes the current S4 is a bore, its fast but when you are not booting it, you might as well have a TDI!!! Its that dull.

Ive been lucky enough to hitch a ride in a CSL at Snetterton circuit, the CSL kept up with Superlight caterhams its that quick!!!

....while im in full "show off mode" the CSL did not even come close to the car i drove about 8 weeks ago.

a friends bright metallic yellow Lambo Gallardo, 500 bhp never felt sooooo good.

"how fast was it you ask???" erm it did 90mph in second....i thank-you...

god i hate work!

RS4

Quote: Originally posted by ortontom2 on 08 March 2005

ahhh but on the subject of RS4 - the new one is a honey!!

420 bhp, and 0-120 in just over 11 secs!!!!!!

also they have sorted out the dreaded audi 4x4 which use to be all on the front wheels......bad idea.

But now its rear biased yipeeeee.....

and yes the current S4 is a bore, its fast but when you are not booting it, you might as well have a TDI!!! Its that dull.

Ive been lucky enough to hitch a ride in a CSL at Snetterton circuit, the CSL kept up with Superlight caterhams its that quick!!!

....while im in full "show off mode" the CSL did not even come close to the car i drove about 8 weeks ago.

a friends bright metallic yellow Lambo Gallardo, 500 bhp never felt sooooo good.

"how fast was it you ask???" erm it did 90mph in second....i thank-you...

god i hate work!
:D

i been in a lambo gallardo almost hit top speed, we got around 190mph untill we ran out of road:D got it on video in around 30seconds

in full show aswell lol

007 was it a manual or e-gear???

....also strange to say the best sound has to be starting the thing...with the high pitched whistle of the starter motor followed by the low noise of a v10 springing into life.....

oh im off to the bog.

Hi Mike,

You will need to speak to Steve in sales as he will have my car from Friday this week.

Said he does not want me to remove any parts from it. So much for returning it to standard to sell on !