ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup....

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

sweet lookin motor some thing like that will be my next car (if the wife lets me that is)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 17 July 2005

Not shy at all is it?
sl*g mate! looks wise its pretty much staying like that now, just want some nice seats

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

^ i know what you mean, its the best of a bad bunch, looks alot better than the magnex oval i think

Looks good.

You let me mum reverse up the drive a week or so ago. Looked just as clean then.

The back looks wound down different amounts has it ben setup like that?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

christ that looks good.

Lose the exhaust, or at least get it fitted properly.

Other than that, thats one of the nicest Cups ive seen.

:D

Weeman sucks ****

Is that on coilovers, which ones? Looks good mate.

I wouldnt mind getting my wheels done like that, probably matt black though.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

cheers peeps, its on gaz coilvers, but changing to h&rs soon, as the rears make too much racket whilst driving. The rears are set up the same each side, 1 and a half turns up from the bottom, the pic of the rear is not the most flattering, but i think it has more to do with the lack of photography skills to be honest! (ie wonky)The exhaust doesnt look to good in the pic, but looks alot better in the metal, wanted a stelth one really, but heard the fitment isnt the best?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 17 July 2005

cheers peeps, its on gaz coilvers, but changing to h&rs soon, as the rears make too much racket whilst driving. The rears are set up the same each side, 1 and a half turns up from the bottom, the pic of the rear is not the most flattering, but i think it has more to do with the lack of photography skills to be honest! (ie wonky)The exhaust doesnt look to good in the pic, but looks alot better in the metal, wanted a stelth one really, but heard the fitment isnt the best?
My stealth system in fine.

Paul(clarkie172) has the same set up.

How much would you be looking for the GAZ setup after you change to H&R?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

not sure mate, ill get the h&Rs and ill drop you a pm? if not theyll go on ebay. Only looking about two weeks max, they are fine only got em in jan, just fancy a change

Vee dub

One of the nicest Cups I have seen

Again, I dont like the exhaust, I think oval would look cool, but those wheels look amazing on it.

Tom

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

cheers! itll need modding to be cut into the bumper, to do that id probably sell it and get a stealth jobbie. Personally i think it looks miles better than the magnex oval, very gash, the oval pipe dont suit the straight lines of the back bumper imo

tiTTy & SV650

is it just me that thinks it looks too low?!

wheel arches arent anywhere near concentric with the wheels. side on looks a bit funny thats all.

Looks great otherwise and Im sure it handles like fcuk :devilish:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 17 July 2005

wheel arches arent anywhere near concentric with the wheels. side on looks a bit funny thats all.

the back end of a car should be raised slightly higher than the front as it aids turn in apparently, look at this,

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio182trophy/images/gallery5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/172gaz/000_0012.jpg

granted mine is slammed to the weeds but ive tried to keep the rear raised a little higher than the front, and it handles awsomme. :)

Golf R/Leon FR

awesome car dude, ive just had a magnex twin fitted on my 172 but it doesnt stick out at the back as much as that.

itll look loads better is it was shorter imo.

love the wheels i want a set of turinis in anthracite

Titanium 182

wicked

just what id do 2 a clio cup

if i ever get another 172 it will be a cup and il do that!

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 17 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 17 July 2005

the back end of a car should be raised slightly higher than the front as it aids turn in apparently, look at this,

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio182trophy/images/gallery5.jpg

^^^^ that just does not look right at all!!

Clio 172 Cup

nice car loving it!! Love the wheels.

think the exhaust sticks out too much at the rear though

it would look better on bigger tyres, or maybe wider tyres cos the horizontal gaps between the tyres and the car dont do it any favours

Titanium 182

trophy looks ridiculous at that height, even if it does handle well it could do with being lower